Being an 1823 Lounge guest means being closer to Rugby World Cup 2019 than anyone else, securing the most sophisticated and exclusive hospitality available at Rugby World Cup 2019.
1823. Rugby School in Warwickshire, England. Whilst playing a traditional game of football a young man named William Webb Ellis caught the ball in his arms and “with a fine disregard for the rules” ran with the ball, thus becoming the founding father of the game we now know as rugby.
- Best available category A match ticket with seating under cover
- Early access to the exclusive 1823 Lounge located inside the ticketed perimeter
- Champagne reception on arrival
- Restaurant table service Japanese style tapas pre match
- All day free-flowing Champagne, specially selected fine wines, premium beers, sake and soft drinks
- Post-match food and beverage offering
- Can be purchased for 2 guests or more.
- Private tables available for 2, 4 or 6 guests
- Limited edition commemorative Rugby World Cup 2019 souvenir
- Official Rugby World Cup 2019 match programme, itinerary, map and exclusive hospitality accreditation